Jobs at Hilltop Media Group
Hilltop Media Group is seeking a full-time Production Director to join our dynamic local media organization. This role would oversee ad trafficking and production for all of its publications, while also managing and maintaining Hilltop Media Group’s contract software (Magazine Manager). This position would be client-facing, while leading both a sales support and design team in two markets to see that all advertising assets are delivered on time. The ideal candidate would thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, be highly organized, and love to streamline and implement processes.
- Manage the collection of advertising assets for all print titles through a dedicated Sales Support team
- Coordinate materials for special advertising sections, including scheduling photographers and sending out questionnaires.
- Communicate and manage deadlines to advertisers, including collecting materials as needed to assist AEs
- Manage client files and coordinate onboarding process
- Manage CRM software and support sales staff with questions, training, and troubleshooting
- Create and distribute reports as requested
- Design ad creative as needed
- Detail-oriented, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner with an interest to learn several different software systems
- The ability to streamline processes and create more efficient systems.
- Adobe Suite Creative Suite is ideal, particularly InDesign and Photoshop
- Customer Service and working directly with clients
- Multitasking and handling a high volume of tasks at one time while under tight deadlines
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off